Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Enjoying the Silence


It's Christmas day.

And yes, I am hiding in my room, typing away on my laptop.
I woke up this morning and cooked Crawfish Etouffee for my family. I love making it and I look forward to it every Christmas. This year has flown by so quickly.
As always we opened presents last night, Christmas Eve. Mom and Poppa gave me money to shop for clothes, particularly a jacket and a few pairs of earrings. And, of course, I got the wonderful(sometimes random) presents from the little guys. Those are always my favorites!
Winnie and I are going shopping tomorrow. It will be the first time in years that I have bothered shopping the day after Christmas. I usually don't feel like dealing with the crowds but I am looking forward to it this year, strangely enough.
Mom and Poppa gave "Team Clegg" a Wii for Christmas so the entire family has been taking turns playing(which explains why I am hiding in my haven and enjoying some peace and quiet.

I know it is not likely that anyone is reading this. But I would MUCH rather type than write a journal out by hand. So even if I am just talking to myself, I shall keep on typing. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Happy Birthday, Jesus

0 comments:

Post a Comment