Monday, January 14, 2008

Here's your update, Honey!

Well, honey told me to update. So here it is...
I survived my mini-session and got an A out of it! :)
I'm really glad I did it. It was amazing to get that class out of the way in a week rather than a semester. And now I feel like this semester and summer school will be a breeze after going doing that class.
I found an apartment! It is practically on campus. It doesn't look like much on the outside but it is nice on the inside, and for that price I am not complaining! I will get the keys tomorrow as long as they get dad's signature back quickly enough. Which means I'll probably be living in there for a few days without furniture.
It is really a blessing that the timing worked out this way. I was already planning on going home for the weekend for Poppa's birthday. And it will be a great time to bring a truck load of furniture and things back since we have Monday off. I'm not sure how I will like living completely by myself but we shall see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment