Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Announcement

It's official. In 17 days  my sister, Heather, and I will be headed to Disney World!

We will be staying here:
Disney's Coronado Springs!!!

We will head out on the night of the 22nd after I get off work. Honey will drive through the night and we will hit the parks as soon as we get there on the 23rd until we can check into our hotel. I am BEYOND excited!

And instead of paying the $400-something for the 4-5 days worth of tickets, I will be getting a great deal(thanks to my sweet friend, Dara who offered her cast member discount) on an Annual Pass. So I can go back as often as I want this year!!

Everything has happened so quickly but I am so excited. Our hotel is booked and dining reservations are made. Disney, here we come!

Expect LOTS of pictures between me and my sister. She hasn't been to Disney in about 17 years so it will be a fun, magical trip. I am looking forward to spending Christmas in my favorite place with my best sister-friend, my Honey and all the friends I will get to see!

2 comments:

  1. awesome! I know you two will have tons of fun!
    Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost time for you to go! How fun and exciting! enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete