Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blogger's New Interface & More

What better way to get back into the swing of blogging than to be thoroughly confused by Blogger's new interface? I love a challenge. ;-) I might like it and exploring everything. We shall see!

It has been a weird few days around here, schedule wise. My body and brain are not in sync with the actual days of the week. I had Sunday off(the first weekend day I have had off since Memorial day weekend), worked Monday, had Tuesday off, worked Wednesday and had Thursday off. So weird. I am "on a break" from my second job(as a caregiver). It was too much working 70-80 hours a week, mixing working full-time during the day and 2-3 overnight shifts. My body and brain hated me for it. :-) Though it was nice to not have to worry about things financially, it added too many other problems. Thankfully, I got a small raise and a promotion with YDB. I am now a manager. The raise won't make up for the money I made from having a second job but it's better than nothing! And I think I might enjoy only having one job. I can actually get my house under control and have a life. Whatever that means. HA!

I am considering re-doing my 101 in 1001 goals. So much has changed since I originally did it and it pretty much got shoved to the back burner. But I love lists and I think goals are good. So I might give it another go. I am open to thoughts and suggestions for goals or categories for goals.


0 comments:

Post a Comment