Monday, November 25, 2013

Magical Mondays - Disney 2013 Day 3

We started our second day around lunchtime. The sweet Dara was able finally join us. She is honestly one of the dearest friends I ever could have asked for. We talk almost every day and she is my #1 go to accountability partner. 

 We had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe outside of Animal Kingdom. I love the atmosphere here. 
 This picture.... HA
 Seriously, the biggest nachos ever.
These two!! (Dara and Viadly)

 Safari time!









 They had a baby giraffe, ya'll!
 So adorable!







 I want this tree. The end.


















By the time we rode the rides we wanted to do at Animal Kingdom and going on the Safari, it was almost closing time at DAK. We went over to Hollywood Studios for a quick service dinner and to watch Fantasmic. 

It was a short park day and, looking back, I wish we had taken more pictures and done more of the photopass opportunities. Next time! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment