Monday, November 4, 2013

Downtown Disney

We got to Orlando on a Sunday. We left Gadsden in the wee hours of the morning and drove straight through to Orlando. I don't know that I will ever do that again. haha

We went to Downtown Disney when we got there before checking into our hotel.
JP handled the camera. He said he needed to get into tourist mode. ;-)


 Um... YES! Going back is always like going HOME. 

























 After we checked into our room, we got ready to go to Universal Studio's for Halloween Horror Nights.

 I went when I was working and Disney and loved it(despite being a complete non-fan of Halloween and scary stuff) so I thought we would go again. We went 2 different nights. We intended to go 3 but we ended up skipping on Wednesday, our wedding day. We had watched the videos online and, honestly, we were rather disappointed. The Walking Dead house was fun. But overall, it just wasn't scary.
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment