Thursday, July 17, 2008

Facts of Life


I have really enjoyed the last two days. Yesterday was spent playing in the parks(Epcot and Hollywood Studios) with different friends and Trevor coming and going. I spent the whole day with Chelsea, one of the girls I work with and we had a GREAT time.
Today Ime and I ran errands and ended our afternoon at Sam's. I LOVE shopping at Sam's. Buying in bulk makes things so much easier and it is especially good down here because it is MUCH cheaper than paying for things in smaller quantities elsewhere. I spent my evening cleaning house and trying to ignore the loud music from the apartment below. I decided to get away from the apartment and walked to the gym to workout for a bit. The music was still going when I got back and considering things were "walking" the coffee table because of the bass I finally called the gate and complained. I hate doing it but it was obnoxiously loud(as in I could hear it over the dishwasher and TV) and it had been going on for 4 hours. Thankfully, the music has stopped and my head has stopped throbbing.

While I cleaned and created the layouts that are posted below I watched this:

I haven't watched this show in AGES. :) I love it and I appreciate it in a whole new light from when I was younger. And now for the layouts... I was kind of worried about them but I really think they turned out well! Let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment