Friday, March 18, 2016

Chicken Enchilada Soup


Chicken Enchilada Soup

Crockpot, Gluten Free and 21 day fix!

I found this recipe on Pinterest and, of course, I had to make some modifications. Because... well, I wanted real chicken in my soup. HA. Here is my version of the recipe.

Ingredients
  • ½ cup chopped onion(or you can used onion flakes)
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 2 cans veggie broth
  • 1 8oz can tomato sauce
  • 1 15oz can no salt added black beans
  • 1 14oz can rotel tomatoes
  • 2 cups frozen corn kernels
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • ½ tsp ground oregano
  • 1 pound chicken(I used frozen chicken that I had put up in large chunk sizes)
Instructions
  1. Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
  2. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
  3. Remove chicken from the crockpot and shred.
  4. Return to slow cooker.


0 comments:

Post a Comment