Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nemo the Cat

I'd like to introduce you to my new baby! He went by nameless or no name for the first 24 hours or so which then led to him being called Nemo (Latin for no name)... and it stuck.


I adopted this precious kitten last Tuesday. He and 4 other kittens had been abandoned. An elderly couple that worked with ARF here in Mobile were fostering them. Isn't he adorable? He has the most beautiful blue eyes.

He is well behaved and litter trained. And he apparently likes dog food too.

Coach and Nemo are still in the "feeling each other out" stage but I am hoping they will soon be getting along famously.
Nemo seems to have this hilarious power over Coach. I honestly don't think Coach is scared of Nemo. I think it is more that Coach is scared of getting in trouble if he doesn't get along with Nemo because he always looks up at me when they are playing as if to make sure I approve.
Tonight, Nemo trapped Coach in his kennel. Coach didn't seem to mind it to much because it meant he got his peanut butter treat to himself and didn't have to share it like his puppy food!

Nemo is enthralled by Disney movies. Yup, Puuurfect snuggle buddy. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment