Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Marco?

Whenever one of us Clegg kids(or adults) walk into my parents' house we shout "MARCO" and see who responds with "POLO". It's our version of saying, "Honey, I'm home!'

Yes, I am still alive. No, I haven't been blogging(to state the obvious). I just really haven't felt like I had all that much to say. And being on private kind of stinks. I should be taking that off pretty soon. :)

My sister, Heather, and I have an obsession with To Do lists. She posted hers a couple of days ago so I figured that I could post mine to get my foot back in the blogging door.

- Social Security Card
- Driver's License
- Sign Lease
- Turn on utilities at house
- MOVE
- Pay storage bill
- Move everything in storage to Mobile
- Mail Phi Theta Kappa application
- Apply/get advised at South
- Survive Trig test
- Complete Computer Applications in Business class early
- Food stamps
- Do online student surveys
- Buy Coach dog food
- Stay away from coke... and all other caffeinated beverages
- Make 90% on all trig quizzes
- Take each trig test the maximum 4 times
- Buy shower curtain liner
- Start blogging again
- Don't flood the floor with 2 batches of chocolate yogurt tomorrow morning when I clean the machine. PLEASE.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you updated! I kind of forget to come over and check to see if you have updated.

    I miss you....

    Update more...with pictures!

    HUGS Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being back to blogging! Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete