Update my blog at least once a week- I need to work on making more significant, consistent posts. I want to use my blog as a journal, a digital scrapbook of sorts. Comment on blogs more regularly
- Workout 3 times weekly(minimum) - That was a failure this week. I only worked out once.
- Walk Coach around the neighborhood 3 times a week - We only took one walk this week. Coach is not very good on a leash. I think I end up getting more exercise and end up more exhausted than him. haha
Make a weekly menu- DONE! Get at least one couponing deal every week Buy Sunday newspapers at Dollar Tree - twice as many papers/deals -Bought newspapers for me and mom today Call a friend I haven't spoken to recently once a week -I talked to my sweet friend Darlene several times this week!
- Detail my car once a month
- Spend one afternoon a month reading at the park
Buy 1 Disney movie a month(12 a year) to build my collection- Bought Lion King!
- Fold and put away all laundry as soon as it is done - So far, so good!
- Go to sleep with a clean kitchen every night - This is still SUCH a challenge for me. The whole single sink and no dishwasher thing gets to me. I honestly don't mind washing dishes. Too bad I don't have a 3 compartment sink at home like I do at work. haha
- Decorate for every season, not just Christmas - Fall decor is up!
Influence a person to make a 101 in 1001 See Paul Overstreet in concert again- Poppa and I went to see the Paul Overstreet and Friends benefit concert for St. Jude's. It was last Monday in Biloxi, MS. It was a good concert but not at all what we expected. We both wanted to see/hear Paul more but he only sang 3 songs. Still a good night of enjoying my Poppa's company. :-)