Monday, March 31, 2008

Life updates

School is going really well right now. It is great to be able to focus completely on school and not have to work. I am not sure how much longer that will last, but I am thoroughly enjoying it for as long as I can. I am really excited about actually having time to work ahead on projects and I hope that I will keep on doing it even after I start working again. The naps every afternoon are really nice as well.

Apartment... well I noticed that the roof was leaking and sagging in the bathroom. After a week or so of having what we named the "lovely toilet water" from above spattering all over my bathroom. They worked Tuesday through Thursday last week replacing the toilet and flooring upstairs. Today they came in and replaced the bathroom ceiling. It really spoke volumes that they came in as soon as we put in our maintenance request and worked until it was fixed.

I have been enjoying organizing everything. The one of the best parts is being able to cook lunch and dinner everyday. It is just so fulfilling. :) Not that I don't miss the cafeteria food on campus. Haha. I also love having my sisters and my friends over. Almost every night there is someone over at the apartment and I LOVE it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment